- SHIPMENTS FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY
- DELIVERIES IN 24 H-72 H
- FREE FROM 43 € (SPAIN AND PORTUGAL)
Komvida tip #6 for quarantine days
#yomequedoencasa but I become a handyman
These days at home, it is essential to establish a routine: setting a schedule, getting dressed, exercising... but we know that there are also many dead hours. That's why today we're going to get into handyman mode and we're going to renovate those pieces of furniture that don't suit us, we're going to create new ones with materials we have at home, we're going to customise clothes and we're going to decorate. Put on your overalls and let's get started!
Customisation of garments
Nothing gets thrown away here! Get ready to transform those clothes that you no longer wear because they have gone out of fashion or because you've worn them so much that you've grown tired of them (it happens to all of us).
- To transform and make the most of the clothes you have in your wardrobe and don't wear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=725Ddt6o0cg
- To make your T-shirts new: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKZk6avlUKg&t=590s
- To customise your jeans: https://www.handfie.com/customizar_ropa_renovar_vaqueros/05470/
- And if, on top of that, you want to laugh and have a good time recycling garments, "La Pelo" (@lapelo.oficial) has a whole section on her Youtube channel called Aquí no se tira ná that you absolutely have to see: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=la+pelo+aqu%C3%AD+no+se+se+tira+na
The platform The furniture gives you all the tips you need to transform and/or renovate your furniture. Here is our selection:
- Ideas and tips with just paint: https://www.elmueble.com/ideas/diy/mejores-ikea-hacks-vistos-pinterest_41928/11
- Cool ideas for transforming Ikea furniture: https://www.elmueble.com/ideas/diy/mejores-ikea-hacks-vistos-pinterest_41928/11
- For those you were going to throw away: https://www.elmueble.com/decoracion/muebles-que-iban-a-basura-y-se-recuperaron_42980/2
- To restore them step by step: https://www.elmueble.com/ideas/diy/como-restaurar-un-mueble-antiguo_185/3
And many more!
Here are all the articles they have on furniture transformation: https://www.elmueble.com/temas/restaurar
Create your own decoration
Now you're talking! Grab your tools and let's get down to business!
- Pallet furniture ideas: https://www.nomadbubbles.com/muebles-hechos-con-palets/
- Furniture ideas made from fruit crates: https://inspirahogar.com/manualidades/cajas-de-madera-muebles-cajas-decoradas-pintadas-recicladas/
- Mirror frame made of sticks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er5Cupb23aI
- Ideas for hanging plants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QfXwvuU9g
Ideas with Komvida bottles
What do you do with the bottles of Komvida? As we don't have the capacity to collect them yet, here are some ideas of what you can do with them:
- Use them as a vase. You can keep the labels and fill them with flowers matching the colours or remove them.
- Paint them, cut their necks and voila! Vase
- Tuck in some lights and use them as decoration.
- Fill them with stones, sand, dried fruits and use them as decoration/environmentalist.
- Cut their asses off and use them as candle protectors.
- Use them as lamps. Cut their asses off and stick a light bulb in them.
- Fill them with spices, rice, quinoa, lentils, etc.
- Cut their necks and use them as a cup, pencil holder, toothbrush holder, etc.
- Make your own kombucha at home and store it in our bottles.
- As a bottle of water, vinegar or oil
What do you think of them and what do you do with Komvidabottles?
Show us your creations!