Please take the time to read this policy because it is important to us that you know what cookies we use and what effects, if any, non-acceptance may have.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files or fragments of information that are stored on the User's computer, smartphone or tablet (as described in the Legal Notice) when they access our Site, and allow us to store or retrieve certain information on multiple variables, such as the number of times the Site has been visited by the User, guarantee the User's session while browsing the Site and, in general, provide our service.
Other similar technologies such as tracking pixels, web beacons, device IDs or tracking URLs also allow the collection of data on users, pages visited, links clicked, advertisements displayed or emails opened.
To facilitate the understanding of this policy, the combination of all these technologies are hereinafter referred to as"cookies".
It should be noted that blocking all cookies may disable certain services and functionalities of the Site.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. They allow the Site to work smoothly, adapting to your preferences. They help us to remember, for example, that you are logged in or your preferences as a Site User. Also, thanks to the statistical information we collect with cookies, we can better understand Users' needs and improve our Site.
Cookies also serve to make advertising more efficient, helping us to show you relevant ads and content of interest to you, both on our sites and on third-party sites with which we have a relationship.
What types of cookies are there?
To make it easier for you to understand these mechanisms, we detail below the different types of existing cookies, both those for which we need your consent, as well as those that are necessary for the basic functionality of the Site:
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from the Page itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies, such as google.com o www.facebook.com.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated on the terminal:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a Page. As their name suggests, these cookies are stored in your terminal until the end of the User's browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse the website or platform and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, using security elements during browsing or storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube. These are session and persistent cookies.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the User to access the Page with certain predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the User's terminal such as, for example, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the User accesses the Page, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies which, processed by Komvida or by third parties, allow us to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
The information collected through cookies on the Site may be used either by Komvida or by a third party providing a service to the owner, such as Shopify (https://www.shopify.com/legal/cookies). In this sense, the information from the cookies used on the Site is processed by Komvida and by third parties such as Shopify with respect to user behaviour, as well as for analytical purposes. You can consult the cookies we use here:
- - _y
- - cart_currency
- - _shopify_y
- - _ga
- - _gid
- - _shopify_fs
- - _s
- - _shopify_s
- - _shopify_sa_t
- - _shopify_sa_p
- - mailmunch_second_pageview
- - shopify_pay_redirect
- - _mailmunch_visitor_id
- - _gat
Can I manage cookies?
As a user, you can access the preferences menu of your browser and configure it so that cookies are not installed, delete existing cookies and/or delete them before browsing other pages of the Site.
It is possible to see in your browser the different options available with regard to the management of cookies: basic functions, improvements to the site, personalisation, advertising, etc.
Depending on the browser you are using, the way to disable cookies may vary. The most common option is to do so through the Options or Tools menu. In any case, we suggest that you consult the configuration corresponding to the browser you are using.
We remind you that if you reject the installation of cookies, the service may be affected and this may prevent the correct partial or total use of the same. Komvida includes on the Site the possibility of accessing different third party pages, in the event that you select the option of accessing these pages, you should consult their Cookies Policies since, as they are third party pages, we have no power or knowledge of the cookies used on their pages.
For your information, we would like to point out that you can disable cookies managed by third parties through their cookie management pages, such as Adobe Flash or Google Analytics.
In any case, we remind you that if you disable cookies you may no longer be able to use certain parts or sections of the Site. Finally, we would like to remind you that if you delete cookies from your browser, you will probably have to install them again in order to be able to enjoy all the options offered by the Site.
How to view cookies?
All browsers offer the User the possibility of searching for and viewing the cookies installed by a specific website, obtaining information on their duration and the possibility of deleting them, as indicated in the following section.
How to disable or delete cookies?
To disable, restrict, block or delete cookies, the user must modify the configuration of the browser used on their terminal, whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- That your browser rejects all cookies and, therefore, that no cookie from any website is installed on your terminal.
- The browser will warn you before the installation of the cookie so that you can decide whether or not to accept the installation of the cookie.
- That your browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites you visit, but not those used by the website you are browsing.
- The option of browsing in private mode whereby cookies are installed on the terminal, but are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the website:
Below are a series of informative links on this issue, based on the most widely used browsers:
Updates to our Cookie management
We may modify this text in the future to adapt it to possible legislative or regulatory changes, as well as due to instructions or resolutions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For this reason, we advise you to periodically read this text in order to keep yourself informed of its most updated version. In any case, if we introduce significant changes to this text, we will inform you either through the Page or by e-mail for those users who are registered.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding the cookies we use, you can send us your query to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org